UV-80H, 8" In-Duct System - 5000 to 10,000 cu.ft.
When used responsibly, ozone is proven to kill 99.99% of harmful viruses and bacteria (like SARS), and may be beneficial in combatting the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Click HERE for more COVID-19 Coronavirus Ozone Resources
CLICK HERE FOR OZONE CAUTIONS
CLICK HERE FOR OZONE OUTPUT CHART
CLICK HERE FOR OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS
Uvonair® Ozone Generators are:
• Over 20 Years Proven & Tested!
• Backed Under Warranty!
• Approved to UL Safety Standards!
NOTE: Most ozonators in the marketplace are not proven or tested to UL standards!
Are you sure your odor is being eliminated? Be sure with UVONAIR®! The ONLY choice for quality INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ODOR ELIMINATORS! It doesn't just mask odors, IT DESTROYS IT!
Uvonair® odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents! Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair® UV-80H In-Duct Ozone Model is an economical system that produces ozone using special ultraviolet light bulbs.
Uvonair® In-Duct UltraViolet System:
Engineered, Built & Guaranteed by Years of Ozone Generation Experience!
• Position the Uvonair® UV In-Duct Odor Eliminator generator, where possible, a minimum of 15 ft. (5 m) from the end of the exhaust duct to ensure adequate reaction time with odors.
• Requires 120V 60Hz electrical power
• Install in accordance to local electrical standards.
• Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding synchronizing with the ventilation fan.
• Uvonair® UV is equipped with a 6 ft (2m) cord with a grounded three-prong plug and a surge protection fuse.
• Contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet.
• Do not alter the plug in any way.
• Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
Click here for Duct Unit Installation Diagram
Note: The Uvonair® UV In-Duct system should be located so that a connection can be made to the electrical source without the use of an extension cord. Uvonair® UV80H has two output settings: High (2 bulbs) and Low (1 bulb). Determine the ozone level required by monitoring the exhaust air odor level. This may vary throughout the growing cycle.
• Consult a ventilation professional for specific duct lengths as this may vary depending on the existing duct setup and its ability to adjust for the insertion of the Uvonair® UV In-Duct system.
• The weight of the unit must be supported with duct-hanging wire from the support bracket to a hook or nail on the joists above. Make final adjustment after final installation.
• Insert the unit into the existing ducts up to mounting ridges making it airtight using duct tape or clamps.
• Disconnect power to the unit prior to servicing.
Click here for Uvonair® UltraViolet In-Duct Manual
Click here for Ozone Cautions
*NOT FOR HOUSEHOLD USE. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Please, enter a valid value