CD-1000-1, CD-1000-2, 10" In-Duct Systems - 10,000 to 40,000 cu.ft.
When used responsibly, ozone is proven to kill 99.99% of harmful viruses and bacteria (like SARS), and may be beneficial in combatting the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Click HERE for more COVID-19 Coronavirus Ozone Resources
CLICK HERE FOR OZONE CAUTIONS
CLICK HERE FOR OZONE OUTPUT CHART
CLICK HERE FOR OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS
Uvonair® Ozone Generators are:
• Over 20 Years Proven & Tested!
• Backed Under Warranty!
• Approved to UL Safety Standards!
NOTE: Most ozonators in the marketplace are not proven or tested to UL standards!
Are you sure your odor is being eliminated? Be sure with UVONAIR®! The ONLY choice for quality INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ODOR ELIMINATORS! It doesn't just mask odors, IT DESTROYS IT!
Uvonair® odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents! Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair® CD-1000-1, Single Cell and the Uvonair® CD-1000-2, Two Cell In-Duct Ozone Models are high output Corona Discharge generators that produces more ozone than any others known at this time. It is adjustable to match the ozone demand load for odor control as well as provide energy conservation in low demand periods The CD generator does not require servicing.
Uvonair® In-Duct Ozone Corona Discharge System:
Engineered, Built & Guaranteed by Years of Ozone Generation Experience!
• Position the Uvonair® CD In-Duct Odor Eliminator generator, where possible, a minimum of 15 ft. (5 m) from the end of the exhaust duct to ensure adequate reaction time with odors. We recommend a minimum of 15 ft. (5m) of ductwork.
• When using a fan, always put the ozonator on the output side of the fan.
• Requires 110V 60Hz electrical power
• Install in accordance to local electrical standards.
• As a safety feature, the Uvonair® CD unit must be working in tandem with the ventilation exhaust fan.
• Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding synchronizing with the ventilation fan.
• Uvonair® CD is equipped with a 6 ft (2m) cord with a grounded three-prong plug and a surge protection fuse.
• Contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet.
• Do not alter the plug in any way.
• Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
Click here for Duct Unit Installation Diagram
Note: The Uvonair® CD In-Duct system should be located so that a connection can be made to the electrical source without the use of an extension cord. No maintenance is required of these units. NOT serviceable by user, for any maintenance issues please contact your local dealer.
• Consult a ventilation professional for specific duct lengths as this may vary depending on the existing duct setup and its ability to adjust for the insertion of the Uvonair® UV In-Duct system.
• The weight of the unit must be supported with duct-hanging wire from the support bracket to a hook or nail on the joists above. Make final adjustment after final installation.
• Insert the unit into the existing ducts up to mounting ridges making it airtight using duct tape or clamps.
• Disconnect power to the unit prior to servicing.
Click here for Uvonair® CD In-Duct Manual
Click here for Ozone Cautions
*NOT FOR HOUSEHOLD USE. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Please, enter a valid value